Welcome to the Missouri Concealed Carry Handgun Course.
The following information prepares you to successfully complete this course. Successful completion of this course will allow you to submit an application to your local Sheriff’s office for a Missouri Concealed Carry endorsement. Completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a MCC endorsement.
Class and Range work are at the same location
$60.00 (using your handguns/ammunition), 1 week advance registration
$75.00 late registration
Pre-registration is required. Please mail the registration form plus $25.00 prior to the registration deadline. Registration fee is included in the total class fee. Balance due at the start of class. You may mail the whole class fee if desired. Class size limited to 10. Walk-ons may be allowed, but you will be assessed the late registration fee.
Safety: It is in the participants and instructor’s best interest to observe safety rules at all times. This includes: NO live ammunition in the classroom; Always keep the gun’s muzzle pointed in a safe direction; Actions open when not in use; and, Having a good attitude throughout the course.
Failure to follow these rules will result in expulsion from this course with no refunding of any fees paid.
What to bring:
- Revolver or Semi-Auto Pistol (if you do not have please indicate on registration form)
- Ammunition: 40 rounds
- Ear and Eye protection (Range only)
- Dress appropriately for the weather (Range only)
Please read about the following Disqualifications Carefully and call if you have questions:
What to expect:
Concealed Carry Course (8 hours minimum)
- Safe Gun Handling
- Revolver and Semi-Auto pistol parts, handling, loading and ammunition
- Proper handling and storage of pistols and ammunition
- Gun Cleaning procedures
- Your responsibility in the use of deadly force RSMo. 563
- Weapons Offence laws, RSMo. 571
- Concealed Carry Permit requirements, RSMo. 571
- Concealed Carry products (guns, holsters, etc.)
- Range practice – 20 rounds at B27 Silhouette target
- Range Test – 20 rounds, B27 target, 15 shots each in silhouette to pass
If you have questions prior to the start of this course, please contact me.